Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pics from a spring walk in the park

I recently had about an hour to kill before a kiddie concert I had to play, so what better opportunity to explore the nearby park than that? It was in a city (well, more like a village) that I'd never really seen much of before, so I was curious to look around a bit and was up for some fresh air that morning.

I went off on a path behind the concert hall and first came upon this: a windmill!!! Cool! I don't know if it was still in operation, but if it were it would have been cool to buy some flour ground with it!




Around the corner from that I walked a bit and came across a river with some nice walking paths:




 There were some pretty flowers planted along the river bank:



daffodils
???
you know this one! :)



 ...and lots of little flowers showing their colors in the grass:



And there were a few man-made structures, as well as some kiddies playing outside the concert hall before the concert!

a nice wooden playground!
real classy...not

My little nature get-away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...