Thursday, March 28, 2013

Don't forget to play with your vegetables!

my naughty cat playing with a Black Spanish Radish
Looks like I'm not the only one anxious to play around with vegetables! I caught my cat rolling around the living room with a Black Spanish Radish that he knocked off the table - not only are they spicy and full of flavor, but make good cat toys! Haha!

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter and a great weekend - hope you have some time off to enjoy the holiday. We all can hope that it starts warming up soon - these temps below freezing and the snow still on the ground are really unusual for this time of year here, let's hope it passes soon.

Coming up, pics of the start of my balcony garden 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...